1. You can use premium services provided by the Admin in order to promote your announcements and attract more users to them.
2. The Admin offers premium services such as Featured Plans and Bump-Up Ads Promo packages. If you order a Featured Plan, your announcements will be raised overall free ads. They will be displayed on all pages of a column, a section, or a region. Featured Ads are placed in a separate block over the ordinary Ads. Detailed information on the duration, price, payment methods and other conditions of premium services are available at: https://wave.ng/packages.
3. To order premium services on the website, you should visit https://wave.ng/packages or choose a preferred premium service while creating an ad. If you use a mobile application, you should visit “Packages” section in your Profile or choose a preferred package while creating an Ad.
4. When ordering premium services, you will be able to choose a payment method that is most suitable for you. If you choose to pay by card, bank transfer or eWallet, you will be redirected to the checkout page of a relevant payment processor. All data entered by you on payment screens will be secured. The administrator will only receive information that relates to the payment. If you choose to pay by cash, you will receive payment details, which you can present at the nearest bank branch and pay.
5. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the features and types of premium services, fees, and acceptable payment methods from time to time and for any reason.
7. Bump-Up Ad Promo package is subject to a 30 days validity period from the date of purchase (the “Service Validity Period”). You acknowledge and agree that if you fail to use the Bump-Up Ads Promo package during the Service Validity Period, you will have neither the right to initiate or use such Bump-Up Ad Promo package nor any right to refund, compensation or replacement.
8. Available promo packages are not subscription-based, therefore you should renew their validity period manually each time you need them.
9. Administrator does not guarantee any results of premium services and will not be held liable if they do not meet your expectations.
Last update: 4th March 2023